Friday, April 24, 2009

The road to 1.0

It is a long time since I posted here, but I will try to push the post frequency beyond 5/decade. The last months I have been very busy working with and at LTk :). Slowly the time comes near when a mayor new release can be published. This release should be close to what I always imagined should be the 1.0 version. 

Considering the history of LTk, 1.0 does not mean the first useful version. LTk has been used by me and many many others for years despite never hitting 1.0 as a version number. Rather, 1.0 marks a really feature-complete version. Of course, this does not mean the stop of development either.

In the next days, as time allows, I will post here about the things that happened in the LTk world recently and what the mayor things to come with the next LTk release are, so keep watching!

Peter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home